Catch the vision and join AHEC this January as we journey to Southern INDIA to work with pastors, orphans, widows, and minister to AIDs and Leprosy communities. This trip is in the planning stages and there are several ways for you to “Join the Cause"
Prepare the hearts of the people of India to receive God and His gifts by “coming boldly before His throne of grace” in behalf of these dear people. Join our Prayer Team as we ask God to use this mission trip “to bring good tidings to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and opening of the prisons to those who are bound.
We are praying they will receive God’s beauty in exchange for ashes, His oil of joy to replace their mourning, and His garment of praise to dispel a spirit of heaviness”
You can partner with us through your financial gifts. This will enable our Indian partners to do much of the work before we arrive.
* School Added to Shepherd Fold Orphanage
( $3,000 raised, still need $12,000 )
* Building a New Site and Well for Apple of His Eye Home ($3000 raised, still need $22,000 for initial construction )
* Solar Panels for both orphanages to combat power outages
($500 each, 6 Still Needed)
* AIDS and LEPROSY Communities - Food and Medicine to distribute during our trip. ( The more money we receive for this project the more people we can reach but we would like to raise at least $500
* Pastors Conference - supplies, lunch and small gift for each pastor (approximately 200 pastors - $2,000 needed)
We still have a few spots left. An informational meeting is scheduled Thursday night, June 20th at Greater Gresham Baptist Church, 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
If you have any interest in going on this trip put the date on your calendar and come to this initial meeting to find out more. If you can't make this meeting,
All Rights Reserved 2013
Apple of His Eye Charity
** Sponsors needed for orphans, AIDs Widows and Leprosy communities ($35 for orphan sponsorship, $40 for widow, start at $15 a month to support Leprosy community with rice)